Pages

Friday 3 August 2012

July wrap-up and a August TBR

It's AUGUST and i'm EXCITED!!


because there is SO much going on in the book blogging world. Oh and yes i am slightly behind with everything as normal, but blogging may take a back place soon as i have A LOT of reading to do, so PLEASE bear with me ;)


July Wrap-up......
I did alright in July actually hehe......i planned on reading 5 books and i managed to read 3.5. I was pretty impressed when my goal was 5.  I know it is not a lot compared to some people's reading but life just doesn't alow me that much reading time :( and i have being playing 'Sims' alot.....ekkkkk! Sorry but i am addicted! Also i have being reading my stack of TBR magazines which i buy but never read!


So the books i read are...........

*'The Line Between Here and Gone' by Andrea Kane. (review in process)
*'One Breath Away' by Heather Gudenkauf.
*Pushing the Limit by Katie McGarry. (currently reading)
(links are for the reviews i have completed)

In August, i am participating in;



 *Review Copy Clean-up, *Summer Readathon  and *Bout of Books 5.0 readathon. 
Due to the readathons i am setting an ambitious goal-
I plan to read 8 BOOKS! ARGH!


*Finish reading-Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry (not counting in numbers)
*Between the lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer.
*Speechless by Hannah Harrington.
*Over You by Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus.
*The Midwife of Hope River by Patricia Harman.
*The Next Best Thing:A Novel. by Jennifer Weiner.
*January First: A Child's Descent into Madness and Her Father's Struggle to Save Her by Michael Schofield.
*Confessions of a Angry Girl by Louise Rozett.
*Thy Neighbor:A Novel by Norah Vincent.


I would like to read if i got the chance;
*Cinder by Marissa Meyer.
*The Far Out Cafe by Stuart Chambers
*Whatever it takes by Adele Parks
*Some of Joanne Clancy's books.

A super charged month!!!!


What is everyone else reading this month? What blog events are people participating in?

7 comments:

  1. I'm participating in the Olympic Readathon at the moment, then as soon as that's done Bout of Books starts! And I have a month long celebration on my blog for my one year anniversary, so it's busy and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh damn i forgot to email you!!! Sorry hunnie, does it still apply or is it too late :( i haven't had chance to get online properly until today and it's 10.30pm now sorry xx
      Congrats on your 1 yr blog anniversary :) xxx
      I didnt know about the olympic readathon :( xx

      Delete
  2. I absolutely loved Cinder. I hope you enjoy it if you get to it. :)

    I thought I'd let you know that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award. It's okay if you don't want it or if you don't want to pass it along. If you want to know more, you can check out the info on my blog post The Versatile Blogger Award.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really hoping i get around to reading cinder but i reckon it will be september :( unfortunately. I have heard mixed reviews, hoping i love it :)
      Thank you so much for the award! so sweet of you, of course i will accept it and i will do a post :) I have already commented on your post xx

      Delete
  3. Good luck with the read-a-thons. I may add bout-of-books, although I didn't get to really meet anyone on that one. Cinder rocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D u too hehe xx I did bout of books last time :) I won the grand prize too so I'm keen to do it again hehe xx I am looking forward to reading Cinder, wish I could read it now, I have so many bus that's just want to read now haha xx

      Delete

Many thanks for your comment, all comments are really appreciated and I will reply :) xx