Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2012

I am featured in an interview......





I was kindly offered the chance to be part of a blog anniversary at 'Kelsey's Clutter Bookshelf', her blog is 1 year old this month! I feel extremely honoured to be asked by Kelsey to do this and what a privilege it is.  We decided that i would complete an interview.

To check out this interview, click here. But also have a look at Kelsey's blog because it is amazing! She is lovely and so friendly, bless her she taught me how to make a blog button!!!! Wish her a happy 1 year of blogging, and hopefully many more to come.  :) No laughing at my interview lol.


Happy 1st birthday.........
'Kelsey's Cluttered Bookshelf' !!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your interview was great, and I'm glad you got the change to help me celebrate!
    Thank you again :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for your comment, all comments are really appreciated and I will reply :) xx