Pages

Thursday 16 August 2012

Bout of books,day 3 update and challenges......





Day 3; Wednesday 14th August.......not going good for me

Books read today; Speechless by Hannah Harrington
Books completed so far; None so far
Today's Progress;  26% of Speechless, which at 288pgs, I read approx 74pgs  today
Readathon Pages Total; 179pgs so far
Feelings/Updates; Struggling finding time to read at the mo with it being school holidays.  I am doing what i can but it feels never enough and i cannot believe it is day 4 now...i have but aside the 'Thy Neighbor' book because i am desperate to read 'Speechless' and in fact i am loving this book, i can't put it down but i have too. I don't feel i am reading as much as i did in the May Bout of books :( I am trying my best though xx

Challenges.

******The first challenge was held by The Musings of ALMYBNENR and was a Booksearch challenge, it was really fun to completer thebook challenge online and i have proof i did it, this is the link i had to send to proof i have done it :)


******The next challenge was by The Busy Bibliophile, was to match the zombie cover and i only got 3 out of 13!!!! i think it was 13, shocking! lol but fun!

12 comments:

  1. I'm like you, not having great success so far... But remember, we're not competing against anyone else but ourselves.

    Glad you enjoyed my challenge, I had a lot of fun setting it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed setting it up :) It was definitely loved by everyone who took part :)

      You know that is a really good way to think for future readathons so therefore i am not comparing myself with others and i am competing with myself, thanks x

      Sorry i am just catching up,lol xx

      Delete
  2. I loved the first Hannah Harrington book I read. Looking forward to hearing about Speechless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend it, i didn't love it as much as 'Saving June' but give it a go for sure. I have reviewed it on here. You may have read it by now as i am just catching up lol x

      Delete
  3. So many awesome readathons going on right now but I am not sure I am can get involved with school coming up. I am missing out on all the reading fun! Bring back summer asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww bless you hunnie, it was a lil stressful doing 2 readathons back to back, esp when i have 2 kids and it is the summer hols, hence why i am catching up now lol. Hope you get to join in a readathon that is in your school holiday breaks x

      Delete
  4. Aww.. it'll get better Becca! Muah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww you are always a sweetie to me, mwah! xx

      Delete
  5. Good luck! I'm not doing this particular readathon but I am doing the #RCCleenup. I hardly ever feel like I've done as well as I WISH I could do when these things are over. I have Thy Neighbor to read coming up as well. I haven't heard of Speechless but it's awesome to read book you enjoy and have been looking forward to! I'm reading The Prisoner of Heaven right now which is also a book I've been looking forward to and I'm reading it faster than I think I'd read any other book on my list :D (although I am happy it's for review as well, so I don't feel like I'm "cheating" :D )

    Best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry hun, i am just catching up with my comments as two readathons back to back has thrown me so much esp with having 2 kids and it being the summer holidays. I am getting caught upnow though. I did read comments back then but only just getting caught up,sorry :(
      You are right though, you end up wishing you had done more, and this is exactly what i thought when it was over :( I didn't do as well as i wanted with the #RCclean-up. I mean i did okay with it, but i didn't complete all the books. I am still reading Thy Neighbour- I haven't read more since August, i am just not enjoying it :( I will check out your blog to see if you have reviewed it x Yep i really enjoyed Speechless but i totally agree, amazing how you read so much quicker too.

      Happy reading xx

      Delete
  6. Haha, I'm still way behind you on the page count chuck, so take heart! Life's just too busy at the moment to squeeze in enough reading time. But I had a lot of fun playing with today's challenges - the wordsearch was a stroke of genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, you aren't meant to be comparing lol! You had a super busy week, busier than anyone that was doing the readathon i am sure. As long as you enjoyed it, that is all that matters :) xx Yep i am playing catch-up right now lol x

      Delete

Many thanks for your comment, all comments are really appreciated and I will reply :) xx