Pages

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Read-a-thon; day 2 UPDATE.

Urgh, today felt like a complete failure!!!!!! I had a difficult appt at the hospital in the morning and that put a downer on the day and no motivation to read at all.  The kids were also on a 'crazy day' so little mummy time to read and when they were sleeping, i was zonked. I even feel asleep with my laptop on my knee-not good!!  The problem is that 3 of my books are on the computer for review as an e-book, i wish they were sent to my kindle as it would make it easier to read but never mind.  I did well considering everything.

On a happier and lighter note, i met my target for myself that i set yesterday, woohoo, proud! I knew today would be difficult with the hospital appointment and that's why i only set a small target.  I did complete my 1st book, the hardback- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight (I HATE typing that out all the time lol) and i LOVED the book, blog post review will be coming after the read-a-thon!! Also  I'm almost half way through my other book...The Good Father by Diane Chamberlain.....i LURRVVEE this book!

BOOK READ: The same books as yesterday and see above :)
BOOKS COMPLETED: The Statistical.....(see above i hate typing it out lol) and i'm 104/290 of The Good Father...that's almost half way yes??
PAGES READ TOTAL TODAY: 120 pages (80pages from the book i completed and 40pages of The Good Father.
PAGES TOTAL: 318 in 2 days...that's rubbish when people have read 600 in a day lol.

Target for tomorrow ..... is 200 pages, i can hope, hehe.

8 comments:

  1. Ah sweets, don't worry about it! I've been working on day 1 and off on day 2 and I've still not got a very high page count, only about half yours I think... Hoping to remedy the situation a bit today by getting OFF the internet and INTO a book a little earlier in the day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think i was panicking a bit because i had expectations in my head but i've let those go and i'm going to enjoy myself. I have just seen you post about day 3 so going to read :) enjoy day 4 x

      Delete
  2. You're still doing well, no need to compare yourself with others! :)
    Good Luck for today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very true, thank you, but so difficult to not do it. I am happy though. How is it going for you?

      Delete
  3. You're doing way better than I am! Good luck with your goals this week! You still have plenty of time to knock us all out of the park!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, no way, it's only gonna get worse for me now i'm sure. Has long as you are enjoying it, that's all that matters :) I don't know why I am so hard on myself. Good luck for the next few days and happy reading xx

      Delete
  4. I slowed down today, but hopefully after I catch up with some work, and break for the Twitter Chat I can get even more reading done. ;) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life just gets in the way haha. I can't make the twitter chat as it's in the middle of the night here but hopefully i will with the next ones :) Enjoy the chat and have fun with the reading xx I have so many blogs to read too...can't keep up haha x

      Delete

Many thanks for your comment, all comments are really appreciated and I will reply :) xx